Newsletters > Mosquito Victory
Mosquito Victory

Jul 8, 2017

---- Original message------
From: Mosquito Victory
Date: Fri, Jul 7, 2017 6:51 PM
To: k9handler13032@yahoo.com;
Subject:Mosquito Victory will be visiting your property tomorrow! (Weather Dependent, of course!)

Hi!

We will be out to treat your yard for mosquitoes tomorrow! You do not have to be at home, and we will leave a door hanger to let you know your service is complete. (Please use the tear-off card at the bottom to share our service with a neighbor or friend!) In the event wind or rain delays your service we will do our best to keep you updated.

If you don't mind, we'd like to place a sign in your yard to help spread awareness about our service. Please don't throw it away. We'll come pick it up next time and re-use it.

**NOTE: The yellow posting signs are a NY state requirement and DO NOT mark treatment areas. We post according to NY State regulation. We treat ALL trees, shrubs, bushes ornamentals and other mosquito habitats in your yard regardless of where the yellow signs are posted.

Also, you are allowed to be in your yard when the product is dry (generally 20-30 minutes after treatment), you can disregard the "24 Hour" notice on the posting signs.

Thanks and see you soon!

 Visit the NRA       Friends of NRA

©2018 Oneida Rifle Club
All Rights Reserved